Designing innovative wireless communication devices for mobile broadband, autonomous vehicles, and low-power IoT devices requires close collaboration across multiple disciplines. Deploying algorithmic models to FPGA hardware enables rapid prototyping and over-the-air testing, and automatically generating HDL code directly from system-level algorithms eliminates time-consuming steps in implementation and verification.
Download this white paper to learn the workflow for converting MATLAB® algorithms and Simulink® models directly to HDL for FPGAs.
- LTE standard-compliant algorithmic modeling with MATLAB and LTE System Toolbox™
- Transitioning from a frame-based MATLAB algorithm to a streaming Simulink implementation
- Fixed-point implementation using Fixed-Point Designer™ and target hardware knowledge
- Speeding design by using proven intellectual property (IP) blocks
- Generating HDL and deploying on target hardware, in this case a Xilinx® Zynq® device