MATLAB and Simulink Version Upgrade
Download the white paper “MATLAB and Simulink Version Upgrades for Large Organizations,” which outlines processes and strategies for upgrading your products. These processes are written for large organizations, but can be adapted for all users.
- Assessment: Understand the overall effect of the upgrade, and determine if the benefits outweigh the costs.
- Planning: Define the overall scope and plan for the project.
- Migration: Convert code, models, and custom tools in an iterative manner to the new version.
- Testing: Ensure that the code and models are equivalent between the new and previous versions.
- Release and Support: Release the upgraded code and models, and support the rest of the organization through the upgrade process with a dedicated team.
You are already signed in to your MathWorks Account. Please press the "Submit" button to complete the process.