In this webinar, you learn about modeling, simulation and testing of 5G wireless communication systems in MATLAB. You will gain insight into the behavior and performance of 5G radio access technologies as defined by the Release 15 3GPP NR standard. Through end-to-end link-level simulation, you develop system performance metrics. By examining open editable MATLAB algorithms for complete uplink and downlink processing, you obtain golden reference for downstream implementation tasks.
Topics covered include:
- 5G waveforms, frame structure and numerologies
- Transport channels and physical channels and signals
- Uplink and downlink data and control information processing
- Control Resource Sets (CORESETS)
- Demodulation reference signals (DMRS) and synchronization signal blocks
- Initial acquisition procedures: Cell search and RACH
5G Toolbox comes with a comprehensive set of transmitters, channel models and receiver algorithms provided as customizable and editable library of MATLAB functions. You can use these functions as the golden reference for design verification. You can also generate C/C++ code from MATLAB functions with MATLAB Coder for acceleration, building standalone applications or to create modules added to your existing 5G testing tools.
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.