The role of the Training Engineer is to deliver MathWorks product training to customers in India. Primary areas of instruction include numerical analysis, modeling and simulation, and production code generation with respect to control design.
The Training Engineer is responsible for providing product-training courses to users of MathWorks products primarily in the areas of modeling, simulation, and production code generation for control design applications. Specific activities include delivering courses on multiple products, discussing with customers on their training needs, customizing existing course material to meet customer requirements, maintaining relationships with key customers to develop long-term training strategies, providing appropriate feedback to the sales team, researching industry and application-specific concept trends to develop and maintain course content.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Candidates must be willing to travel 50% to 75% of the time
- Preferably M.E. and 3+ years of relevant experience or B.E. and 5+ years of relevant experience in engineering working with CAE tools
- Demonstrated ability to perform modeling and simulation tasks and implement embedded systems related to control systems is a must.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, and Embedded Coder or similar products is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of C programming is a strong plus.
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace industry would be a strong plus.
- Proficiency in delivering stand-up training for highly technical audiences is a strong plus
- Knowledge of related engineering including signal processing is a plus.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here