Target Platform Device Customization
For your target device, select a system target file that provides the code generator with information about the target platform and required code features. You can also:
targetpackage to extend the range of supported hardware.
Configure the code generator to use code replacement libraries for functions and operators.
|Manage target hardware and build tool information|
- Compare System Target File Support Across Products
Evaluate system target file support by product, code style, and generated code features.
- Configure a System Target File
Select and configure a solver and a system target file.
- Configure STF-Related Code Generation Parameters
Configure model parameters that relate to GRT, ERT, or ERT-based system target files for code generation.
- Configure Run-Time Environment Options
Set model simulation and code generation options for development and deployment run-time environments: MATLAB® development computer, production hardware, and test hardware.
- Register New Hardware Devices
Extend the range of supported hardware by registering new devices.
- Configure Standard Math Library for Target System
Configure standard library extensions that the code generator uses for math operations.
- Replace Code Generated from Simulink Models
This example shows how to replace generated code, using a code replacement library.