Set Optimization Options
Set and change optimization options
Modify the optimization process, or monitor the optimization, by setting appropriate options.
|Create optimization options|
|Create or modify optimization options structure|
Live Editor Tasks
|Optimize||Optimize or solve equations in the Live Editor|
Optimization Option Basics
- What Are Optimization Options?
Options are the controls for optimization.
- Set and Change Optimization Options
How to use options.
- Choose Between optimoptions and optimset
Choose between the two functions that create options.
- View Optimization Options
How to review your options.
Common Optimization Options Details
- Optimization Options in Common Use: Tuning and Troubleshooting
Overview of the most common options.
- Tolerances and Stopping Criteria
Control when the solver stops.
- Tolerance Details
Describes which tolerances are relative and which absolute for four common tolerances.
- Checking Validity of Gradients or Jacobians
Check whether a derivative function matches finite difference estimates.
- Output Function and Plot Function Syntax
How to monitor the progress of your optimization at the command line and stop the solver.
- Plot Functions
Describes plot functions for displaying information on solver iterations.
- intlinprog Output Function and Plot Function Syntax
How to monitor the progress of the
Comprehensive Optimization Options Details
- Optimization Options Reference
Explore optimization options.
- Current and Legacy Option Names
Gives the former and current option names that changed in R2016a.