Model Coverage Analysis
Generate test cases for systematic verification using formal analysis methods
About Model Coverage Analysis
- Model Coverage Objectives for Test Generation
Test cases are generated to drive your model to satisfy condition, decision, modified condition/decision (MCDC), and custom coverage objectives.
- Modified Condition and Decision Coverage in Simulink Design Verifier
Describes the difference between MCDC coverage in Simulink® Design Verifier™ and in Simulink Coverage™.
- Basic Workflow for Enhanced MCDC Analysis
To generate test cases for enhanced Modified Condition Decision Coverage (MCDC) coverage objectives:
- Enhanced MCDC Coverage in Simulink Design Verifier
Describes the Enhanced MCDC coverage concept and workflows.
- Enhance Model Coverage of Older Release Models
Explains how to use cross release workflow for model upgrade by using Simulink Design Verifier.
- Analyze Coverage for Lookup Table Boundary Values
Describes how to generate tests for lookup table boundary value coverage.
- Create and Run Back-to-Back Tests using Enhanced MCDC
Create back-to-back tests using enhanced MCDC in Test Manager.
- Use Test Generation Advisor to Identify Analyzable Components
Use the Test Generation Advisor to guide model and component analysis.
- Missing Coverage in Subsystems and Model Blocks
Explains how to convert subsystems to Model blocks before attempting to achieve missing coverage.
- Debug Enhanced Modified Condition and Decision Coverage (MCDC) using Model Slicer
This example shows how to find the Simulink Design Verifier (SLDV) generated objectives related to a specific model object using Model Slicer.
- Inspect Test Generation Objectives by Using Model Slicer
Inspect Test Generation Objectives using Model Slicer.
Generate Test Cases
- Generate Test Cases for Model Decision Coverage
An example that walks you through the process of generating test cases for a model.
- Export Test Cases to Simulink Test
Describes how to generate test cases in Simulink Test™ using Simulink Design Verifier analysis results, which can be generated by property proving, design error detection, and test case generation.
- Test Generation on Model with C Caller Block
Test generation on a model with a C Caller block and custom C code.
- Test Generation for Custom Code in a Stateflow Chart
Test generation on a model with custom code in a Stateflow chart.
- Test Generation for Custom Code in MATLAB Function Block
Simulink Design Verifier analysis supports models that call custom code from MATLAB® function blocks by using
- Design Verifier Pane: Test Generation
Specify options that control how Simulink Design Verifier generates tests for the models it analyzes.