How to deploy Simulink® models and interact with Xilinx® Zynq® Platforms connected to your development computer.
- Setup Xilinx Zynq Platform and Software
Install Xilinx software and set up the hardware.
- Build and Run Executable on Xilinx Zynq Platform
Build and run executable on Xilinx Zynq platform.
- Stop or Restart Executable Running on Xilinx Zynq Platform
Stop or restart an executable running on Xilinx Zynq platform.
- Host-Target Communication with External Mode Simulation
Tune parameters and monitor signals through communication channel between development computer and target hardware.
- External Mode Simulation by Using XCP Communication
Run external mode simulations that use an XCP communication channel.
- External Mode Simulation with TCP/IP
Run external mode simulations that use a TCP/IP or serial communication channel.
Get IP Address of Xilinx Zynq Platform
You can get the IP address of the Xilinx Zynq platform from the MATLAB® Command Window or using the Linux® command line.
Command Line Session with Xilinx Zynq Platform
Open a serial command-line session with Xilinx Zynq platform.