Reading ADC data from MSP430 to Matlab via serial port
19 views (last 30 days)
My situation is
1. external ADC samples from one channel and transmit to Serial port Via Uart and then switches over to second channel to do same and then third.
2. I manage to view data in Hterm and it looked quite fine.
3. I want to plot it live in matlab- I know there are ways to do it but can someone here explain me a basic step by step to achieve my objective?
I have basic idea of what i should be doing
- setup serial communication.
- create array to store uart values
- calculate voltage values
- plot live values
It would be nice if someone points out me for where to look for point 2 and 4 specifically.