FAQ: TI C2000 Hardware Support Package
33 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 17 Jun 2021
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 17 Jun 2021
MathWorks Embedded Coder with the TI C2000 Hardware Support Package allows automatic build and execution on C2000 hardware from models developed using MATLAB and Simulink.
Answers to some common advanced questions are available on MATLAB Answers:
2. How do I define a Custom Memory section for a TI C2000 using MathWorks Embedded Coder's Custom Storage Class designer?
5. How can I use a two model approach in MathWorks Embedded Coder for signal logging and parameter tuning on a TI C2000?
8. What are some optimization techniques to improve code execution speed when developing a Simulink Application for TI C2000?
10. What are the use case scenarios for SPI (Master Transfer/Transmit/Receive) blocks when developing a Simulink Application for TI C2000?
13. How do I interface BiSS-C Absolute Encoder using the TI Position Manager board from Simulink for F28379D Launchpad?
14. How do I use CAN Multiple ID Transmit Receive Support for F28379D Launchpad and F280049C Launchpad?
including setup and a getting started video, is available on MathWorks' website (access may depend on your MathWorks login).