This file set includes a top level unsychronized Tx / Rx model and a more detailed synchronized Rx model. The top level model Tx outptut has been tested with a third party reference mil-std-188-110 modem and found to generates compliant waveforms. A variable symbol rate Tx driving the synchronized Rx model was added on 11/21/08.
The Rx model implements the 1200 bps / short (0.6 sec) interleave mode. It is driven by recorded wave files that have varying degrees of timing and carrier errors to test the tracking loops.
The model includes:
1) selectable channel impairments
2) preamble correlation to initiate downstream processing
3) a 20 forward-20 feedback tap Recursive Decision Feedback Equalizer
3) timing recovery loop to track long term clock rate errors
4) carrier recvoery loop to ease the burdon of the equalizer
5) novel timing and phase error detectors
6) received data converted to scrolling text output
Updated to R2014b
Models updated to be compliant with changes in R2013B.
The models have been modified to be in compliance with changes made to R2013B.
Modified to work with versions R2009B through R2012A (pre-release).
Modified to work in R2009B though R2011a inclusive.
removed MEX file
Updated for R2009B.
Minor adjustment of signal level to calibrate SNR.
Added a variable symbol rate transmitter model.
Changed Ml release info from 2006B to 2007B.