This program analyzes the performance of the AC voltage regulator operating on the uniform pulse width modulation principle under different loading condidtions.
The inputs are:
- The input frequency.
- The modulation index.
- The phase angle of the load.
- The number of pulses per half period.
The outputs are:
- The beginning, the end and the width of each output voltage pulse.
- The rms Value of the Output Voltage.
- The rms Value of the output voltage fundamental component.
-The RMS value of the load current.
-The RMS value of the supply current.
- The total harmonic distortion of the output voltage.
- The total harmonic distortion of the output current.
- The total harmonic distortion of the supply current.
- The input power factor.
also are plotted, in figure No.1:
- The input supply voltage.
- The carrier signal and the modulation index.
- The output voltage waveform
In figure No.2 :
-The output voltage waveform.
-The output current waveform.
-The supply current waveform.
-The hamonic contents of the output voltage.
-The hamonic contents of the output current.
-The hamonic contents of the supply current.
To run this program:
-input the name of this programm from the command window.
-enter the required quantities:
frequency, for example 50 or 60.
modulation index, less than 1, for
phase angle of the load in degrees,
for example 45.
The number of pulses per half period, for example 5
Yasin Shiboul (2021). Uniform pulse width modulation of AC voltage waveform (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/3707-uniform-pulse-width-modulation-of-ac-voltage-waveform), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzz can any body tells me the working of this pwm?
you are the first in my eye,go my engineer,and i hope a beautiful future to you,
thank you eng.Yasin
really slow cause of bad programming :(
I understood some of this group of matlab applications but i there is alot more to understand (and as u told us "do not make any rating")
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!