Inelastic Response Spectra for a Specified Yield Level
Updated Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:09:47 +0000
This function can obtain these following items for an input accelerogram according to a specified yield level (ay):
1. Inelastic Displacement Spectrum (iSd-T),
2. Inelastic Velocity Spectrum (iSv-T),
3. Inelastic Acceleration Spectrum (iSa-T),
4. Hysteresis of a bilinear elastoplastic system for a requested period (fs-u), and
5. Ductility Spectrum: Ductility distribution over periods (mu-T).
For this purpose, Newmark's method was employed and the Equation of Motions was solved, numerically. This function is completely compatible with the 4th edition of the book "Dynamics of Structures" by A. K. Chopra.
Muhammad Ali Rostampour (2023). Inelastic Response Spectra for a Specified Yield Level (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/78071-inelastic-response-spectra-for-a-specified-yield-level), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!