This is a Simulink model made along the lines of the Standard 5 Bus Network model. The blocks utilized are:
1. For Generators -- Three-phase voltage source in series with RL branch.
2. For Loads -- A Three-phase series RLC load.
3. For Transmission Lines -- Three-phase Pi-Section Line
4. For Measurements -- Three-Phase VI Measurement Mask
5. Load Flow Bus Mask -- To compute Load Flow
The network converges while using the load flow bus method.
Shubhranshu Kumar Tiwary (2021). 5 BUS POWER NETWORK (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/91610-5-bus-power-network), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!