The Open IoT Platform with MATLAB Analytics
ThingSpeak™ is an IoT analytics platform service that allows you to aggregate, visualize, and analyze live data streams in the cloud. You can send data to ThingSpeak from your devices, create instant visualizations of live data, and send alerts using web services like Twitter® and Twilio®. With MATLAB® analytics inside ThingSpeak, you can write and execute MATLAB code to perform preprocessing, visualizations, and analyses. ThingSpeak enables engineers and scientists to prototype and build IoT systems without setting up servers or developing web software. Key capabilities of ThingSpeak include:
- Configure devices to send data to ThingSpeak using a REST API or MQTT.
- Aggregate data on-demand from devices and third-party sources.
- Get instant visualizations of live or historical sensor data.
- Preprocess and analyze your collected data using integrated MATLAB.
- Run your IoT analytics automatically based on schedules or events.
- Act on your data and communicate using third-party services like Twilio or Twitter.