In his book Managing Model-Based Design, Roger Aarenstrup explains how Model-Based Design works.
This book provides information that engineers can use to demonstrate the value of Model-Based Design to decision makers in their organization. It also serves as a guide for managers, showing how Model-Based Design can help their teams adapt to change, manage complexity, and foster innovation.
Read this ebook and learn more about:
- Managing change, complexity, and innovation
- Inside Model-Based Design
- Improving the efficiency of your organization with Model-Based Design
- Implementing lean development principles with Model-Based Design
- Creating and managing knowledge
- Enhancing work performance with Model-Based Design
- Managing the shift to Model-Based Design
- Measuring the value of Model-Based Design
- The eight core concepts of Model-Based Design
About the Author
Roger Aarenstrup is a MathWorks consultant who has spent a decade actively helping engineering teams and organizations adopt Model-Based Design. In previous roles, he performed large-scale modeling and simulation for the Swedish Defense Research Agency, designed motion controllers for surface-mounting robots at MYDATA Automation, and developed real-time operating systems for ENEA. He holds an M.A. in computer science and engineering, with minors in automatic control and robotics, from the Luleå University of Technology, and an M.A. in business administration (e-business) from the University of Gävle.