Accurate wind resource assessment plays a critical role in developing successful wind farms. To evaluate site feasibility and automate your analysis and report generation requirements, you may need to perform the following tasks:
- Import measured data recorded from a wind data logger
- Perform data quality assurance tests and correct for erroneous conditions, including sensor icing and overload
- Visualize wind frequency and turbulence intensity with rose plots
- Model wind turbine performance at multiple tower heights
- Share customized reports of wind resource assessment results
For details on a platform to streamline your wind resource assessment, see MATLAB®.