Using the MongoDB C++ interface, you can connect to MongoDB, access documents, and import the stored data into the MATLAB® workspace for analysis. You can also run MongoDB queries against a document collection in MongoDB. To add data to document collections, you can export MATLAB tables, structures, and objects into MongoDB.
Database Toolbox™ includes the MongoDB C driver in the installation.
|MongoDB C++ interface connection|
MongoDB C++ Interface Connection
Import Document Collections into MATLAB
Export and Manage Document Collections in MongoDB
- Import and Analyze Data from MongoDB Using MongoDB C++ Interface
Import all documents from a MongoDB collection into the MATLAB workspace and perform a simple data analysis of numerical fields.
- Import Filtered Data from MongoDB Using MongoDB C++ Interface
Filter data using a MongoDB query and import the data into the MATLAB workspace.
- Import Large Data from MongoDB Using MongoDB C++ Interface
Import a large set of flight data from a collection into the MATLAB workspace. To avoid out-of-memory issues, import large data in batches.
- Export MATLAB Data into MongoDB Using MongoDB C++ Interface
Create a MongoDB collection and insert structure data from the MATLAB workspace into the collection.
- Import and Export MATLAB Objects Using MongoDB and MongoDB C++ Interface
Serialize and deserialize objects with MongoDB and MATLAB.