Fixed-Point Specification in Simulink
Simulink.NumericType object describing a fixed-point or
floating-point data type
|Specify floating-point, integer, or fixed-point data type
- Fixed-Point Numbers in Simulink
Fixed-point data type and scaling notation used in Simulink.
- Display Port Data Types
Three parts of the port display for fixed-point signals: the data type, the number of bits, and the scaling.
- Pass Fixed-Point Data Between Simulink Models and MATLAB
Reading fixed-point data from MATLAB® into your Simulink models, and logging fixed-point information from your models and simulations to the workspace.
- Configure Blocks with Fixed-Point Output
Fixed-point model creation by configuring Simulink blocks to output fixed-point signals.
- Rounding Modes for Fixed-Point Simulink Blocks
Fixed-point Simulink blocks support seven different rounding modes.
- Model Multiple Data Type Behaviors Using a Data Dictionary
Example showing how to use referenced data dictionaries to store multiple sets of data types for a model.
- Sharing Fixed-Point Models
Data type override settings for sharing and editing a model containing fixed-point blocks without the Fixed-Point Designer™ software.
- Data Type Support
Lists the data types supported by the API and discusses the treatment of integers and data-type-overridden signals.