Control Design in MATLAB
Examples and How To
- Design Optimization-Based Controllers for LTI Systems
This topic shows how to design optimization-based linear controllers for an LTI model.
- Optimize LTI System to Meet Frequency-Domain Requirements
This example shows how to use frequency-domain design requirements to optimize the response of an LTI system in the Control System Designer app.
- Design Optimization-Based PID Controller for Linearized Simulink Model (GUI)
Design a linear controller using optimization-based tuning in the Control System Designer app.
- When to Use Optimization-Based Linear Control Design
Design and optimize control systems for LTI models by optimizing controller parameters in the Control System Designer app.
- Time- and Frequency-Domain Requirements in Control System Designer App
Time- and Frequency-Domain Requirements in Control System Designer App.
- Edit Design Requirements
Position constraint segments and edit properties of these constraints.
- Time-Domain Simulations in Control System Designer App
Handling of model simulation start and end times when performing optimization-based tuning in the Control System Designer app.
- Design Linear Controllers for Simulink Models
Design Linear Controllers for Simulink™ Models.