Setup and Configuration
Install the MATLAB® Support Package for Arduino® Hardware before you can connect to your Arduino hardware from MATLAB. You can also use Arduino Explorer app to setup and configure your hardware.
- Install Support for Arduino Hardware
Install the MATLAB Support Package for Arduino Hardware.
- Set up and Configure Arduino Hardware
Learn how to setup and configure Arduino hardware to communicate with your host computer.
- Set up and Configure ESP32 Hardware
Learn how to setup and configure ESP32 hardware to communicate with your host computer.
- Pair a Bluetooth Device and Retrieve the Bluetooth Device Address
Learn how to pair Bluetooth® device to the host computer and retrieve the connection information.
- Connect to Arduino Hardware
Learn how to connect to Arduino or ESP32 hardware in MATLAB.
- Measure Temperature and Control Peripherals Using the Arduino Explorer App
This example helps you to use the Arduino® Explorer app to connect to an Arduino board and control attached peripherals depending on the temperature variations.
|Configure and control Arduino (Since R2021b)