Get Last Executed TalkBack Command
Get last executed TalkBack command from TalkBack queue
(Required) TalkBack ID, specified as a positive integer.
Format for the HTTP response, specified as
Query String Parameters
(Required) API key for this specific instance of TalkBack. The Talkback key is different from the channel and user API keys.
If there are no commands that have been executed for this instance of TalkBack,
the request will return HTTP status code 404 and
For the full list, see Error Codes.
- Queue Commands Using the TalkBack App From MATLAB
- Monitor and Act on Channel Inactivity Using ThingSpeak Apps
- Control a Light with TalkBack on Arduino
- Channel Update and Light Control on Arduino
- Control a Light with TalkBack on ESP8266
- Channel Update and Light Control with ESP8266
- Control a Light with TalkBack on ESP32
- Channel Update and Light Control with ESP32