In this session Ned Gulley, MATLAB design lead, introduces MATLAB® Release 2012b, a major release with a redesigned MATLAB desktop.
- The MATLAB Toolstrip with tabs that organise commonly used functionality
- An Apps gallery that presents interactive MATLAB applications from the MATLAB product family
- The ability to package and share your own apps, including installation into the Apps gallery
- Redesigned Help with improved browsing, searching, and filtering
- Flexible interactive importing from delimited and fixed width text files with the Import Tool
- Suggested corrections for mistyped functions and variables in the Command Window