Embedded Coder Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors
Generate code optimized for C2000 MCU.
Updated Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:00:00 +0000
NOTE: This support package is no longer supported by MathWorks. It is recommended that you use C2000 Microcontroller Blockset which includes the support for latest Texas Instruments™ C2000™ Microcontrollers with Connected IO Capabilities.
Embedded Coder® Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000™ Processors enables you to run Simulink® models on TI C2000 MCUs. Embedded Coder automatically generates C code for your algorithms and device driver blocks that can run directly on the target hardware. This support package can be used for rapid prototyping and production workflows for different control applications including motor control and power conversion.
- Generate code and deploy to your TI C2000 hardware from Simulink model
- Device driver blocks for ADC, PWM, SPI, I2C, serial, SDFM, CAN, Hardware Interrupts, eCAP, QEP, Comparator, DAC etc.
- Support for multi-core processors
- Support for Control Law Accelerator (CLA)
- Verification capabilities with Processor in Loop (PIL), Monitor and Tune (External Mode), SD Card Logging and Real-time profiling
- Code replacement library for IQMath
- Motor Control and Power Conversion application examples
In addition to the examples provided as part of the support package, here are some useful application examples:
- Simulink Reference Application Examples for TI C2000
- Motor Control Blockset Examples
- Remote Control Racecar using Simulink and Texas Instruments C2000
Frequently asked questions (FAQs): https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/674053-faq-support-for-using-mathworks-solutions-with-ti-c2000
If you have download or installation issues, please contact Technical Support: www.mathworks.com/contact_us
Videos and Webinars
- Getting started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZtoBFCeMo
- TI C2000 for Digital Power Applications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstjgrGR7dY
- Programming TI C2000 LaunchPad with Simulink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxYTLbYfBP0
- Using a TI F28069 LaunchPad with Simulink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncM7N-hLKQM
- Motor Control Blockset Videos
- Designing the MPPT Algorithm (Solar Inverter Control) and Generating Production Code for the TI C2000 Microcontroller
- Motor Control with Embedded Coder and TI’s C2000
- Murata Manufacturing Reduces Development Time for Energy Management System Control Software by More Than 50% with Model-Based Design
- VONSCH Speeds the Development of Control Systems for Solar Inverters and Battery Chargers
- ATB Technologies Cuts Electric Motor Controller Development Time by 50% Using Code Generation for TI’s C2000 MCU
- Fujitsu Lab establishes model-based development flow for digital power supply for servers, reducing development man-hours to 1/3
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2014a
Compatible with R2014a to R2022b
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware > Texas Instruments C2000 Processors >
Inspired: DC/DC Buck Converter Example
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.