Commodities Trading with MATLAB
Updated Thu, 01 Sep 2016 15:25:11 +0000
This submission contains files from the "Commodities Trading with MATLAB" webinar, broadcast on July 25, 2013. The webinar can be viewed at: http://www.mathworks.com/videos/commodities-trading-with-matlab-81986.html
Specific topics include:
* Importing data from sources including CSV files, databases and datafeeds
* Trading strategy development in MATLAB
* Performing back-testing and walk-forward analysis
* Interacting with real-time trading platforms
It is recommended that you watch the webinar to see how the trading strategy is built.
Anshuman Mishra (2023). Commodities Trading with MATLAB (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/43258-commodities-trading-with-matlab), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Computational Finance > Datafeed Toolbox > Financial Data > Trading Technologies >
- Computational Finance > Datafeed Toolbox > Financial Data > Transaction Cost Analysis >
Inspired by: Algorithmic Trading with MATLAB - 2010, Automated Trading with MATLAB - 2012, Intelligent Dynamic Date Ticks, Electricity Load and Price Forecasting Webinar Case Study
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.