This app is a quick way to get up and running with the Data Acquisition Toolbox. The app allows a user to quickly discover, connect to, and control their data acquisition card from MATLAB without prior knowledge of the programming interface to Data Acquisition Toolbox. The app provides an easy to use interface to your data acquisition card and allows you to visualize results and save them to a MAT-file. It also allows the user to generate MATLAB code from the interactive work done with the app, which the user can use to automate their data acquisition process, as well as, learn the programming interface from a relevant working example.
- Support for audio/analog input, audio/analog output, and non-clocked digital I/O.
- Save captured data to MAT-File (File menu)
- Generate MATLAB code from interactive work (File menu)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions
- Supports both the legacy interface and the session-based interface.
Note: Audio support for 64-bit Windows begins in R2014a and requires the Direct Sound HW Support Package (free download via MATLAB's "Add-Ons" button).
Isaac Noh (2022). Data Acquisition (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/44234-data-acquisition), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!