Cloud Solutions Browser Requirements
To access the following cloud solutions, please ensure your system meets these requirements.
- MATLAB Online and Self-Paced Training
- MATLAB Drive
- MATLAB Grader
- MathWorks cloud solutions are compatible with most modern web browsers running on Windows®, Mac, Linux®, and Chrome OS.
- For the best overall experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- MathWorks cloud solutions are also compatible with the current versions of Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer has been discontinued.
Browser Settings Required
- Cookies enabled
- Pop-ups enabled
Broadband connection (1 Mbps minimum)
MATLAB Online and Self-Paced Training
MATLAB Online and Self-Paced Training are currently not supported on smartphones or tablets. Use MATLAB Mobile to access MATLAB on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Browser Features Not Supported:
Zoom (ctrl +/- and mouse wheel)
2 GB (minimum)
1024 x 768 (minimum)
See more about Supported Toolboxes.
Sensor data can be sent to ThingSpeak™ from Arduino®, Raspberry Pi™, BeagleBone Black, and other hardware. For devices to communicate with ThingSpeak, they must support TCP/IP, HTTP or MQTT protocols. Your firewall must allow connection to the standard ports for these protocols. Explore additional information and examples.
Optional integration with learning management systems requires LTI 1.1. MATLAB Grader is now LTI 1.1 Certified, and has been vetted for privacy and security according as part of IMS Global’s App Vetting Program. For more information, please refer to the MathWorks IMS Certification profile.