FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development with MATLAB and Simulink
Watch an overview of ways your projects can benefit by connecting MATLAB® and Simulink® to FPGA, ASIC, and SoC development. Learn about the variety of ways that customers can improve their productivity or even target FPGA hardware for the first time.
- Challenges of FPGA, ASIC, and SoC design and verification
- Importance of collaboration between algorithm developers and hardware design and verification teams
- Exploration of hardware and SoC architectures and how to automatically generate HDL code
- Algorithm-level hardware design IP for wireless, vision, radar, and AI applications
- Techniques to reuse MATLAB and Simulink to speed up RTL verification
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.