FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development with MATLAB and Simulink
Watch an overview of ways your projects can benefit by connecting MATLAB® and Simulink® to FPGA, ASIC, and SoC development. Learn about the variety of ways that customers can improve their productivity or even target FPGA hardware for the first time.
- Challenges of FPGA, SoC, and ASIC design verification
- Importance of collaboration between algorithm developers and hardware design and verification teams
- Exploration of hardware and SoC architectures and how to automatically generate HDL code
- Algorithm-level hardware design IP for wireless, vision, radar, and AI applications
- Techniques to reuse MATLAB and Simulink to speed up RTL verification
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.