- Navigate to https://www.mathworks.com/downloads/
- Click the release you wish to apply an update to.
- On this page, in the "I WANT TO:" drop-down select "Get Updates", scroll down and click "Get Update Package for Offline Installation". This page will have the most recent update.
- On the left side of the screen, select the release you want to download. You may need to click on show more to find the release you are looking for.
- Click the blue-button labeled 'Download for XXX" to download the MathWorks Installer. NOTE: The "XXX" corresponds to the operating system; the default operating system shown is derived from the machine that you are accessing the Downloads page on. To download the MathWorks Installer for another operating system than the one listed, select the down arrow to the right of the blue button.
- Follow these instructions to install the update offline. Please note that this procedure can be performed only if you have administrator rights: https://www.mathworks.com/help/install/ug/update-mathworks-software-on-offline-machine.html
How can I download and install a MATLAB Update manually?
200 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 30 Jul 2021
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 30 Jul 2021
R2015aSP1 and later
NOTE: You will need to be a License Administrator to download these files. To download and install a MATLAB
Update manually, please follow the steps below:
More Answers (1)