Problem 57740. Easy Sequences 99: One-line Code Challenge - Real Digitizer
Given a real number r, write the function rDigitizer that breaks r into constituent digits and symbols.
NOTE: The following restrictions apply:
- The function should only have one (1) line of code, excluding the function start line.
- Semicolons (;) are considered end-of-line characters.
- Please suppress the function end line. Keyword 'end' is not allowed.
- Importing libraries is not allowed.
- Regular expressions, base conversion and string manipulation are not allowed.
Solution CommentsShow comments
Problem Recent Solvers1