3D Cone beam CT (CBCT) projection backprojection FDK, iterative reconstruction Matlab examples
Updated Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:31:48 +0000
This program is about 3D cone-beam CT for flat detector.
This is made for students who start to learn the CT medical imaging.
- I provide the projection, back-projection codes using built-in GPU functions (semi-GPU codes)
- Above version Matlab 2013b with parallel computing toolbox are needed.
- you can switch on/off the usage of GPU.
- The computational time of this code is several times faster than CPU-based code. Speed depends on your GPU.
- FDK ( known as filtered backprojection)
- MLEM (Maximum Likelihood Expectation Maximization),
- SART (Simultaneous Algebraic Reconstruction Technique)
- SQS (Separable Quadratic Surrogates).
You can run:
0. Please check "ParamSetting.m" carefully.
1. Make a measurement: MeasurementGen.m: F5
1.1 Poisson Noise can be imposed.
2. Reconstruction examples
Kyungsang Kim (2023). 3D Cone beam CT (CBCT) projection backprojection FDK, iterative reconstruction Matlab examples (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35548-3d-cone-beam-ct-cbct-projection-backprojection-fdk-iterative-reconstruction-matlab-examples), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Fixed filtering function
Debug and add some descriptions
Update code and debug
I modified codes simply.
I changed title, tag
Fixed a bug
I optimized the source codes