3D Cone beam CT (CBCT) projection backprojection FDK, iterative reconstruction Matlab examples
Updated Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:31:48 +0000
This program is about 3D cone-beam CT for flat detector.
This is made for students who start to learn the CT medical imaging.
- I provide the projection, back-projection codes using built-in GPU functions (semi-GPU codes)
- Above version Matlab 2013b with parallel computing toolbox are needed.
- you can switch on/off the usage of GPU.
- The computational time of this code is several times faster than CPU-based code. Speed depends on your GPU.
- FDK ( known as filtered backprojection)
- MLEM (Maximum Likelihood Expectation Maximization),
- SART (Simultaneous Algebraic Reconstruction Technique)
- SQS (Separable Quadratic Surrogates).
You can run:
0. Please check "ParamSetting.m" carefully.
1. Make a measurement: MeasurementGen.m: F5
1.1 Poisson Noise can be imposed.
2. Reconstruction examples
Kyungsang Kim (2022). 3D Cone beam CT (CBCT) projection backprojection FDK, iterative reconstruction Matlab examples (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/35548-3d-cone-beam-ct-cbct-projection-backprojection-fdk-iterative-reconstruction-matlab-examples), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!