RF Blockset Models for Analog Devices RF Transceivers
Updated Wed, 15 Mar 2023 00:00:00 +0000
Editor's Note: This file was selected as MATLAB Central Pick of the Week
This support package is currently unable to download third-party software for MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report.
MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
Installer file for RF Blockset Models of Analog Devices RF Agile Transceivers.
- transmitter and receiver of chip AD9361 (suitable also for AD9364 and AD9363).
- transmitter, receiver, observer, and sniffer of chip AD9371.
For more details on the models, please visit:
Opening the .mlpkginstall file from your operating system or from within MATLAB will initiate the installation process and acquire the latest models available for the release you have.
This .mlpkginstall file is functional for R2014a and beyond up to the latest MATLAB release.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Signal Processing >
- Verification, Validation, and Test >
- RF and Mixed Signal > RF Toolbox >
- RF and Mixed Signal > RF Blockset > RF Blockset Models for Transceivers >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.