A Matlab code is written to classify the type of disease affected leaf. Here I have considered two different types of diseases, i.e 'Anthranose' & 'Blackspot'. Segmentation of the disease affected area was performed by K means clustering. Over 13 different statistical and texture based features are extracted. Classification is done by SVM.
How to run??
1. Place the 'Disease Analysis' folder in your path
2. Run Classify.m
3. Select a leaf from the 'Disease Dataset' folder.
4. Observe the results of K means clustering.
5. In the dialogue box enter the cluster no containing the disease affected part. (1 or 2 or 3).
6. Observe the results on command window.
Note: This is a semi automatic approach for classification. Suggestion for improvement are always welcome.
A multiclass approach to the same is available in the following link:
Manu BN (2021). Plant Disease Classification (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/50624-plant-disease-classification), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!