GPS Broadcast Orbits
Updated Sun, 01 May 2016 21:48:12 +0000
The user receiver computes the satellites coordinates from the information broadcast by the GPS satellites in the navigation messages. The orbits are seen as Keplerian in first approximation, and the perturbations are treated as temporal variations in the orbital elements. Indeed, an extended set of sixteen quasi-Kleperian parameters is broadcast to the user in the navigation message and regularly updated. This expanded set consists of the six orbital elements plus three rate parameters to account for the linear changes with time, three pairs of sinusoidal corrections, and the reference ephemeris epoch.
Meysam Mahooti (2023). GPS Broadcast Orbits (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/56373-gps-broadcast-orbits), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Industries > Automotive >
- Industries > Aerospace and Defense > CubeSat and Satellites >
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems > Automated Driving Toolbox >
- Automotive > Automated Driving Toolbox >
- Aerospace > Aerospace Blockset > Reference Applications >
- Engineering > Aerospace Engineering > Satellite and Orbital Mechanics >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.