Extreme Learning Machine ELM is the new dominate training tool for trainig a single hidden layer feed-forward neural network.
the basic learning rules of ELM is presented In these codes.
Important characteristics of this version:
- It extended for usage for both classification and regression.
- It contains functions that normalize the input samples between any desired values.
- It allows encoding of the labels of classes into binary codes to satisfy the constraints of Activation functions boundaries.
- After training and in case of prediction the algorithm has the capability to decode again those codes into original labels.
- The algorithm also can renormalize the output values after training into original interval.
For any information concerning this code contact me via : email@example.com
 G. Huang, S. Member, H. Zhou, X. Ding, and R. Zhang, “Extreme Learning Machine for Regression and Multiclass Classification,” vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 513–529, 2012.
BERGHOUT Tarek (2021). Extreme Learning Machine for classification and regression (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69812-extreme-learning-machine-for-classification-and-regression), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!