MATLAB Report Generator - Custom Report Using Report API
Updated Wed, 03 Jul 2019 19:35:40 +0000
This example shows how to use MATLAB® Report Generator™ to create a reporting program for a data analytics workflow. The purpose of the reporting program is to automate report generation based on the analysis performed on a dataset. Note that the code points to and downloads a large dataset from an external website. The data download will take a few minutes.
There are five key concepts covered in the reporting part:
1. Working with Word templates and filling holes with the Report API
2. Customizing reporters (Chapter Reporter)
3. Creating a custom reporter
4. Dynamically adding content to the report (with MATLAB® logic constructs)
5. Handling figures and images for the report and viewing the report
Ed Marquez (2023). MATLAB Report Generator - Custom Report Using Report API (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/71896-matlab-report-generator-custom-report-using-report-api), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Code Generation > Fixed-Point Designer > Data Type Exploration > Algorithm Acceleration > Algorithm Design for Acceleration > Algorithm Design Basics >
- FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development > Fixed-Point Designer > Data Type Exploration > Algorithm Acceleration > Algorithm Design for Acceleration > Algorithm Design Basics >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.