ax: axes handle
offsetfactor: can be a number or 2-element vector ([x,y])
despline(ax); % offsetfactor = 1
despline(offsetfactor) % ax = gca
despline([ax1, ax2, ...])
despline([ax1, ax2, ...], offsetfactor)
despline('all') % 'all' is equil to all axes in gcf
Inpiration: offsetAxes by Anne Urai, 2016
Modified by Tuan Pham, 2019
- Oct 06, 2019: fixes to adapt to log scale, add offsetfactor
- Oct 25, 2019: fixes minor bugs
- Jan 04, 2021: add missing function
- For stable usage, set the limits and scales of the axes before using.
Minor ticks still unstably controlled (unnecessary minor ticks may
disappear after the first limit setting - meaning may not redrawing
minor ticks smaller than lower bound of limit)
- Currently not including Z axis
Tuan Pham (2021). despline (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/72956-despline), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Inspired by: offsetAxes(ax)
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!