This is a toolbox for working with light field imagery in MATLAB. Features include loading, visualizing, and filtering light fields, and decoding, calibration, and rectification of lenslet-based imagery.
The most recent release and development versions are here: https://github.com/doda42/LFToolbox
v0.5.1: bug fixes, documentation improvements, see CHANGELOG.txt
v0.5 introduces new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Highlights:
* Linear refocus super-resolution using LFFiltShiftSum.
* New display functions LFDispLawnmower, LFDispTiles, LFDispTilesSubfigs, LFDispProj, LFDispProjSubfigs
* LFReadESLF, LFWriteESLF
* Improved decode performance and speed
* Improved calibration accuracy
* LFDisp* functions are better behaved, now display in the active figure window
D. G. Dansereau, O. Pizarro, and S. B. Williams, “Decoding, calibration and rectification for lenselet-based plenoptic cameras,” in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2013, pp. 1027–1034.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!