This is a toolbox for working with light field imagery in MATLAB. Features include loading, visualizing, and filtering light fields, and decoding, calibration, and rectification of lenslet-based imagery.
The most recent release and development versions are here: https://github.com/doda42/LFToolbox
v0.5.1: bug fixes, documentation improvements, see CHANGELOG.txt
v0.5 introduces new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Highlights:
* Linear refocus super-resolution using LFFiltShiftSum.
* New display functions LFDispLawnmower, LFDispTiles, LFDispTilesSubfigs, LFDispProj, LFDispProjSubfigs
* LFReadESLF, LFWriteESLF
* Improved decode performance and speed
* Improved calibration accuracy
* LFDisp* functions are better behaved, now display in the active figure window
D. G. Dansereau, O. Pizarro, and S. B. Williams, “Decoding, calibration and rectification for lenselet-based plenoptic cameras,” in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2013, pp. 1027–1034.
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!