MatImage is an image processing library for Matlab. It is build as a complement of the Image Processing Toolbox. The matImage library is divided into several modules:
* imFilters - Image filtering (smooth, enhance, gradient...)
* imMeasures - Measurement of various parameters in digital images
* imStacks - Functions for manipulation and display of 3D images
* imMinkowski - Geometric measures (Surface area, Perimeter, Euler Number...) in 2D or 3D
* imGeodesics - Propagation of geodesic distances in images
* imGranulometry - Compute granulometry curves on grayscale images
* imShapes - Generation of images representing geometric shapes
* util - General purpose functions
Several parts of the toolbox were already distributed independantly (e.g. "Slicer", "imMinkowski", "imGeodesics"...). The "MatImage" toolbox contains all the packages, as well as additional functions.
David Legland (2021). MatImage (https://github.com/mattools/matImage/releases/tag/v1.2), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!