How Industry 4.0 Is Changing Our Way of Developing
Industry 4.0 is a digital transformation journey that needs vision, commitment, and value creation along the way. Each organization is different, and so is its journey. In this transformation, engineers must manage the growing complexity of software and an ever-increasing amount of data to create new business models and become market leaders.
The outline of the talk includes these topics:
- How to make the transformation effective
- What are the associated people skills, processes, and technology
- How to build mathematical models of multidomain systems
- How to deploy on edge systems/IT/OT infrastructure to fit in your organization's infrastructure
- How to use machine learning algorithms for predictive maintenance to derive actionable insights
- How the evolution of predictive maintenance is driving the change
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.