Visualize Simulation Data in Simulink
Visualizing simulation data throughout the modeling process helps you understand, prototype, and tune your models. In Simulink®, you can select from different data visualization tools to suit your needs:
- Scope block: View connected signals in a separate compact window.
- Dashboard block library: Build an interactive interface to control and monitor the simulation by using graphical controls and displays.
- Record block: View and log signals to the workspace or a file.
- Simulation Data Inspector: Visualize, compare, and analyze data from multiple simulations in one place.
- Custom MATLAB® visualizations: Log simulation data to MATLAB and use MATLAB figures and charts to create custom visualizations.
- 3D Visualizations: Connect to Unreal Engine® to simulate and visualize the behavior of your Simulink models in prebuilt or custom 3D scenes.
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.