Leisen-Reimer Tree Analysis
Examples and How To
- Pricing Equity Derivatives Using Trees
Pricing functions calculate the price of any set of supported instruments based on a binary equity price tree, an implied trinomial price tree, or a standard trinomial tree.
- Computing Equity Instrument Sensitivities
The delta, gamma, and vega sensitivities that the toolbox computes are dollar sensitivities.
- Pricing European Call Options Using Different Equity Models
This example illustrates how the Financial Instruments Toolbox™ is used to price European vanilla call options using different equity models.
- Use treeviewer to Examine HWTree and PriceTree When Pricing European Callable Bond
This example demonstrates how to use
treeviewerto examine tree information for a Hull-White tree when you price a Europrean callable bond.
- Supported Equity Derivative Functions
Equity derivative instrument functions supported by Financial Instruments Toolbox™.