- histeq, which gives lousy images,
- adapthisteq which gives good images.
- imadjust which expands the dynamic range. Usually not needed but can be if you want to save a contrastier image with imwrite
- Morphological functions like imclose and friends
- Denoising functions like medfilt2
Do you know any histogram modification methods?
3 views (last 30 days)
Image Analyst on 25 Jun 2022
Edited: Image Analyst on 25 Jun 2022
In the Image Processing Toolbox there are
There are many, many others. Almost anything you do to an image will change the image, even something as simple as adding a number to it or multiplying it by an intensity scaling factor, or even denoising. Your question can't be answered comprehensively because there are just a bazillion answers.