- Open the cftool app and load your experimental data.
- Enter the custom equation that you want to use to fit the data, and specify the coefficients that you want to study.
- Click the "Fit" button to solve for the coefficients and generate a fitted curve.
- Click the "Sensitivity" tab in the cftool app to access the sensitivity analysis tools.
- Select the coefficients that you want to study, and specify the range of values that you want to use for the sensitivity analysis.
- Click the "Calculate" button to perform the sensitivity analysis and generate a plot showing how the fitted curve changes as the coefficients are varied.
- Use the plot to analyze the sensitivity of the fitted curve to changes in the coefficients, and draw conclusions about the effect of these coefficients on the fit.
Sensitivity study in cftool
3 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Commented: Omor Khan on 12 Dec 2022
I have a an experimental data and a custom equation inputted in cftool app. The coefficients have been solve already. I am hoping if I could get help how to do sensitivity study of solved coefficients in cftool app?
Chetan Bhavsar on 12 Dec 2022
To perform a sensitivity study of solved coefficients in the cftool app, you can follow these steps:
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Find more on Get Started with Curve Fitting Toolbox in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!