In Simulink how to simulate different load in PMSM Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine (Motor)
9 views (last 30 days)
Please help me out in the following issues. Any suggestions or advice will be highly appreciated.
- I want to simulate a PMSM motor of 100 kW to see the motor characteristics for different loads (may be load of 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 300, 400 Nm).
- This is for the application of the Electric Vehicle (EV) while running. More specifically, I want to see the current taken by the PMSM for the above mentioned loads.
- I already made a Simulink model for such application. In briefly, I have a 600 V dc source, then I used an inverter to make it 3 phase ac to feed the PMSM.
- But in the simulation, the current going from the dc source is very strange. The only thing that I see, is more or less similar current behaviour for the above different mechanical torques. Current does not change that much or very negligible change.
- Although the inverter out current going to the PMSM shows sinusoidal current behaviour, but there is disturbance in the signal which is considerable.
For the simulation I considered universal bridge converter and I used 2 level 6 gate PWM signals for the converter, Simulink PMSM model etc. I am also attaching the model so that you can have a look in details and help me out where I am wrong. Is there anything to do with the PMSM parameters? Or I have to take anything as feedback for the inverter to run such simulation?