- In the MATLAB command prompt run your script and then open Simulink.
- Create a blank model and add a Signal Builder block.
- Double click the Signal Builder block.
- Select Signal > New > Custom.
- In the Custom Waveform window, enter t in the Time values field and y in the Y values field and then click OK.
Use point data to plot a signal to use in Simulink
2 views (last 30 days)
Ayush Gupta on 3 Jun 2020
The following procedure might help you:
The Signal Builder block window displays the new signal as Signal 2.