- In the MATLAB command prompt run your script and then open Simulink.
- Create a blank model and add a Signal Builder block.
- Double click the Signal Builder block.
- Select Signal > New > Custom.
- In the Custom Waveform window, enter t in the Time values field and y in the Y values field and then click OK.
Use point data to plot a signal to use in Simulink
3 views (last 30 days)
Show older comments
Tingshen Yang on 15 Apr 2020
Answered: Ayush Gupta on 3 Jun 2020
The attached file is a plotting of earthquake wave drawn with many points. Is there a way that I change this into a signal (like sine wave/signal generator) to be used in Simulink?
Thanks for help in advance.
Ayush Gupta on 3 Jun 2020
The following procedure might help you:
The Signal Builder block window displays the new signal as Signal 2.
Find more on Signal Attributes and Indexing in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!