matlab correct name of butter

1 view (last 30 days)
joo on 13 Dec 2012
what is the correct term to say that i used the autommatic functions of matlab like butter, filtfilt, linspace. what is the correct term for this already implemented things in matlab ? automatic commmands? i dont know
this term is to be used in an article. thank you

Accepted Answer

Jonathan Epperl
Jonathan Epperl on 13 Dec 2012
Try built-in functions.
Jan on 27 Dec 2012
I vote for Walter's suggestion "toolbox functions".

Sign in to comment.

More Answers (0)


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!