I am having trouble using a block from the image acquisition toolbox in simulink. I have installed the necessary hardware supports for both usb and gige, disabled Firewall for Matlab, checked that the cameras are working with their respective software, and I used the example here.
The preview feature in [From Video Device] works with the webcam, not with the JAI camera.
Running the model hangs indefinitelly. When I force it to stop, I get the following error:
"An error occurred while running the simulation and the simulation was terminated
- GETDATA interrupted with ^C (Control-C) before FRAMES were available. "
This tells me that something is wrong acquiring frames.
Any thoughts as to what I am missing?
- PC Win10, i7, 32Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD
- Matlab 2020a
- Simulink: [From Video Device] + [To video display]
- Cameras: USB webcam; JAI cb-200ge (Gige camera)
- Image Acquisition Toolbox Support Package for OS Generic Video Interface v20.1.1
- Image Acquisition Toolbox Support Package for GigE Vision Hardware v20.1.1
- Image Acquisition Toolbox v6.2